Tuesday 29 April 2008

Free Cone Day

Started a new job this week, thanks to the lovely Monique Kawecki. Due to unforseen circumstances I made the decision to quit my job due to my wack-job , stress head boss. Picture this: a short dwarf like man who constantly paces up and down rubbing his bald head. When it concerns that man, there is no more room for niceties.



Anyway, fast forward to the later week, ie this week, Mon and I are now co-workers at Square Mile Real Estate. The pay is better, the hour lunch is paid for and the location is right in the heart of East London.


Today was Ben and Jerry's free cone day. Our hour lunch break, which in-turn was a hour and a half break, due to wrong routes and much treking, was everything you could ask for and much more.



1 comment:

  1. oh no u didnt! hell yeahhh. thanks jazzy jeff, now the people that google me, the wonderful Monique Kawecki, they wont be disappointed ever again. they'll thank u later

    ReplyDelete

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful