Tuesday 16 December 2008

Where the Bloody Hell Are ya?



God stunts like this make it sooo hard to be patriotic.

So Nick and Hugh are doin' the rounds. Promoting like they've.... promoted so many times before. To the right is Hugh chaneling well what looks like his Boy from Oz days. Why? I'm not really sure. It's not like we don't already doubt his heterosexuality.

Then to the left of him is our good 'ol Nicky, doing what us Aussies do best. That's right you guessed it, upsetting the Aboriginies. Now the last thing I want to do is disrespect anyone. So I'll let Nick do the rest.

The Kid blowin her own on German show Wetten das...?

Baz obviously didn't give these kids a lesson in Aboriginal traditions cause apparently women are forbidden to play the suspect instrument and if they do, well they become infertile!

Shiz! Lucky Nick's already popped out a couple and adopted a couple more! Clever girls obviously thought ahead.

Australia tells the story of an English aristocrat, played by Kidman, who travels to Australia where she falls in love with the country, a man and a young Aboriginal boy.

And I haven't seen it, soley due to the fact that is looks well like Australia Tourism ran out of ideas and rounded up the troops for a little Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI.

Pity the troops weren't educated before hand.

Booo have a cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful