Sunday 19 July 2009

Bat For Lashes



Bat For Lashes is British singer and visual artist, Natasha Khan. She is due to release the follow up album, to Fur and Gold, titled Two Suns, on 06 April 09.

Check out the first single Daniel. It is pure heaven.



Many would liken her melodramatic style to that of Bjork. Maybe just not as kooky. And a tad prettier. Well, Natasha has revealed that she has begun working on a fantasy film based on her debut album Fur and Gold.

If it happens it’ll be amazing but we don’t know yet if we can afford it,” she added. “It’s always money I suppose, but who knows, it’s in the pipeline. [Gigwise]



The film clip for What's A Girl To Do, like many others, gives you a good indication of what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful