Tuesday 30 June 2009

Indie Dayze Radio Show May 11



Indie Dayze May 11 [click to play]

Playlist:
  1. Ladytron
  2. On The Other Side - The Strokes
  3. Our Swords - Band Of Horse
  4. Cable TV - Fol Chen
  5. I Believe - Simian Mobile Disco
  6. Wildcat - Ratatat
  7. Zero- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  8. Tricky Tricky - Royksopp
  9. On Board - Friendly Fires
  10. Stay On The Outside - Whitey
  11. Just The Past - PBJ
  12. Bonjour Jeune Fille - The Blow
  13. Couleurs - M83
  14. Ladies Of The World- Flight Of The Conchords

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful