Sunday 30 August 2009

It Rained So Hard it Felt Like Snow



Was lucky enough to catch Swedish trio, Miike Snow, for a free gig at London's Cargo Bar. And after listening to what they had to 'say', I would have happily re-wound the clock and dug out my penny purse. They appeared on stage wearing white masks, which once taken off, further confirmed that these talented musos were indeed from the land of the genetically blessed...The lead singer and his moustache were looking mighty fine.

Their self-titled album is out now. Go catch them before everyone else does.

http://www.myspace.com/miikesnow

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful