Sunday 28 February 2010

Interview: Local Natives - The Reason I Have Ears



Jesus, Mary & Joseph.. LA band Local Natives stir something deep inside. The fingers skipping over the chords, the bass, the vocals, the harmony..Oh the harmony. It's all just a little too much.

Haven't felt like this about an up-&-coming band in a very long time. There are tiny butterflies circling my organs.

Let's hope I manage to keep it together for Monday's interview!

And the one with the moustache - To die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful