Saturday 26 February 2011

PROFILE

Apologies for my prolonged absence but there is 'method behind my madness'. I've started up a new new one-off publication called PROFILE. It's all about showcasing a collective of proactive minds making a living out of doing what they love. The interview publication will be launched at the end of May but until then keep checking the site for updates and news on all of the talented individuals involved.


The best thing to do is join us on:


Facebook at: www.facebook.com/profilepub
&
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/profilepub


Individuals involved include:


//Jerome Borazio - St Jeromes
Ben Plant - Miami Horror
// Kate Hannaford - Moth Design


Sarah Guppy - Revolver
// Georgie & Alex Cleary - Alpha60
Lauren Zoriac - Dog Day Oz PR


// Sahil Merchant - Magnation
Rhett Wade-Ferrell - Moopjaw
// Emma & Tom - Emma & Tom's Juices


Mark Dundon – Seven Seeds + BBB
// Greg Sharp - Rubberhouse
Dave - Ghost Patrol


// Maudie Brady – Lord of the Rings
Ben - Edwards Moore


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful