Friday 9 September 2011

Geoffrey O'Connor - Whatever Leads Me To You


Whatever Leads Me To You by Geoffrey O'Connor from Geoff O'Connor on Vimeo.

Geoffrey O'Connor is a Melbourne lad who makes you sway in your seat. His music is synth pop laced with emotive lyrics. Listen to his voice and it'll remind you of something, That something being Melbourne band Crayon Fields.

Now solo artist O'Connor, once the frontman for Crayon Fields, has ventured forth sans his counterparts and we're pretty damn excited.

See him support Lucky Dragons (US) at The Toff in Town on 12 Oct! Tix here.

It's gonna be quite a doozy! See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful