Wednesday 31 March 2010

Kitsuné - Semi-Naked Models Battle It Out

Ultra chic Parisian label Kitsuné has its finger in many pies. And to help them promote these 'kitsch' pies they've decided to strip down. Or rather their 'well-fit' models have taken it upon themselves to de-robe for the good of the 'cause'. The game is simple really, the two mannequins race against one another to see who can be the first to take off an outfit and put on another. Between them sits an iPod dock blarring the music of non-other than Kitsuné affiliates Two Door cinema Club, Silver Columns, The Drums et al. All the featured songs appear on the Kitsuné Maison 9 album released April 26. And the garments? Everything you see them put on and most importantly take off is from the new Autumn Winter 2010 collection.

It's a sort of cross promotional stint; a melange of three of the most luring elements in society. Fashion, Music & Sex. Well, I'm convinced. But don't take my word for it. Take  a gander - it's only fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful