Sunday 14 November 2010

Mumdance - Don't Forget Me Now (Feat. Esser)



Mumdance is Hackney-based producer Jack Adams and Don't Forget Me Now is one of three songs off his debut 'Mum Decent' EP, released through Maddecent Records. Though it's his first official release through the Diplo owned label he's been releasing mix-tapes, including Different Circles, through them for quite some time now. Prior to creating his own tracks the UK born artist was remixing songs for high profile musicians such as Santogold, Gucci Mane and Radioclit and has forthcoming releases with Brodinski, Bonde Do Role and Drums of Death.



Check out his collaboration with Brodinski titled 'Eurostarr'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful