Friday 13 February 2009

Modular - Bang Gang Deejays - Free - LAS VEGAS

God, I love to know everything that is going on. And quite frankly, being the barer of all the right things, makes me feel good in all the right places.. Being 'in-the-know' brings me a copious amount of pleasure, but sometimes it brings me pain. I swear if Journalism wasn't my calling, I'd totally be in PR or Event Management. My diary can be likened to that of the Sydney city grid map; fluid lines running into one another, arrows here, dates there.

So here it is..

Live in Nevada or simply happen to be stopping by on your big fancy jet?

Take me with you!



Tuesday Feb 17
Modular, Filter and MFG Presents The Pool Tradeshow Opening Party
w/ Hercules and Love Affair (DJ Set), The Bang Gang Deejays & Treasure Fingers
Beauty Bar , Las Vegas, NV
Free w/ RSVP at http://www.danceright.net/pooltradeshow/

And it's FREIKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful