Sunday 5 April 2009

The Scientists of Modern Music



Scientists of Modern Music get their groove thang on.

TSOMM are Hobart's Cal Young & Simon McIntosh. One day they jumped on Ebay and spent up big; purchasing synthesisers, vocoders and various musical toys to begin creating their electronic sound.

They've played at Falls Festival, Golden Plains and Meredith but I first heard them, at the now deceased, Click Click. A very very long time ago. Their song 'Easy' gained them much popularity, however, 'Technology Illiterate' was my first love.

Scientists of Modern Music

**Live interview:

I'll be interviewing Cal Young Mon 06 April at 9pm on SYN 90.7 FM.

Speak to you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful