Monday 11 January 2010

Two Door Cinema Club - Their Words Will Melt in Your Hands


Northern Ireland trio Two Door Cinema Club are lending a helping hand. They're helping warm our frosty bodies by providing some bangin' tunes. And these bangin' tunes I speak of will soon be collected onto one single disc. Titled 'Tourist History' the debut LP will be released on 1 Mar (most likely) through Parisian 'ultra-hip' label Kitsune.

Check 'em out 12 Jan at Madame Jojos!!

We'll be interviewing them prior to the show and will be sure to update you on all things relevant and j-j-juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful