Saturday 23 January 2010

You're Not Lost

















You're never lost you're just somewhere else. On a different path of discovery venturing toward the unknown intrigue in tow. It's not xenophobia it's an insatiable hunger to learn. To simultaneously experience the old and the new. Goods don't have to be freshly baked you just have to accept the stuff that is outside of your control. But don't get too comfortable. Hold tight to the stuff that is within your reach and don't forget to keep reaching. Remember I'm always here to give you a boost. 

Hold tight baby cause you're going for the ride of your life. EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful