Friday 23 January 2009

Kirsten Lepore - Animation Amazon

Definately check out the first video on her website, it's a compilation of all her work and it's backing track is by Hot Chip.

From a green pepper in labour to a cupcake shaving off it's cream top whilst being cheered on by it's peers, it is the holy grail of fantasy lands.

I swear my mouth was opened the whole time.

http://www.kirstenlepore.com


Guess Who?

"
I shot all the main movement with a camera stop-motion style, and then photoshopped out the mouths/eyes and re-animated them in flash."

Guess Who from Kirsten Lepore on Vimeo.



Heinz' Poppers web ad from Kirsten Lepore on Vimeo.

Heinz Popper's Web Ad

"most of the lip and eye movements were shot stopmotion-style with the rest of the animation...If you're interested in that type of animation, basically all you need is a light table, paper, and a camera! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful