Sunday 6 June 2010

Band of Horses - Infinite Arms

Echoing guitars, soaring melodies and rootsy undertones is a simplified equation to the success of US rock band Band of Horses yet the dictum less is ALWAYS more certainly rings true. 2010 sees the boys gearing up for an extensive jaunt through the UK, Australia and America. First stop the UK. The 9 June sees them hit London terrain at Camden's magnificent rotunda otherwise known as the Roundhouse.

Check out this 2010 MTV interview with Ben Bridwell and Tyler Ramsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful