Saturday 19 June 2010

Interview: Love Is All























I had the pleasure of seeing Gothenburg born-band LOVE IS ALL preform at East London's CAMP. They played through their new album "2010 Injuries" and reminisced back to older albums: "Nine Times That Same Song" and "One Hundred Things Keep Me Up At Night".

I was lucky enough to sit down with pixie-like front-woman Josephine Olausson to speak all things KAROAKE and WAITING.

Sneak Peak:
Describe what you do in a day?
I think more than anything we ‘wait’ a lot. This is not going to be one sentence, sorry. But we’re always waiting for microphones, or the sound system.
I hear your ferry was delayed and it ended up taking you 12 hours to get to London today.
Yea exactly. It was really frustrating. People don’t realise how much waiting bands do.
A lot of lyricists say things in their life inspire them and sometimes they’ll write lines down to use for later. Do you do that?
That usually happens to me and I’ll be like: “I should write that down”. But I never do and then I forget.

Catch the rest on SKIDDLE.COM soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful