Monday 28 June 2010

OBERHOFER

It's a little bit wild bore and a little bit Animal Collective. There's sparsely echoing vocals, ticking clocks, xylophone tinkles and thrashing cymbals. It's energetic yet sporadic, it's got catchy percussion, tight melodies and wonderful whistling. OBERHOFER is American born Brad Oberhofer. Although starting off solo he has now expanded to include three other members. 

Brad's house burnt down. As a kickstart he decided to send his music to every and any blog.


Oberhofer Documentary from Agustin Lopez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful