Wednesday 19 September 2012

Interview: Brandon Block


"Drowning in debauchery is a rather misleading turn of phrase. It could lend itself to a situation full of hedonistic zest or one of a downward spiral whose end is met by pit of regret and bone-shivering comedowns. Brandon Block can relate to both – over the last 3 decades the veteran house music producer has journeyed through the eras that we merely hear about...But this isn’t the obituary of one of Ibiza’s lauded players; it is the story of his return from abyss." Full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful