Thursday 6 September 2012

Tour Announced: Boys II Men

Ah the early 90s. A time of big hair, big eyebrows, slow jams and smooth r 'n' b! With a bevy of charming love operators, it was all about heartthrobs and a capellas... and Boyz II Men were in their prime!

So what better way to relive those light-hearted fluttering feelings than by purchasing a ticket to their up-coming Australian tour this November.

Their 2011 album, Twenty, celebrates the two decades the group has spent in the industry since releasing their genre-defining debut, Cooleyhigharmony back in 1991. Twenty features some of the group’s first original material in almost ten years, as well as remastered versions of their classic '90s hits like Motownphilly and I’ll Make Love To You.

Tickets via Ticketmaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful