Friday 28 March 2008

Prom Night


http://www.theteenagers.net/news
http://www.myspace.com/theteenagers

The Teenagers are throwing some sort of prom night at the library tonight, limited to 14-18 year olds. They are also looking for a prom king and queen... get your entries in quick.
I'm not sure why they are venturing down this avenue and quite frankly, it's turning me off.
I will never stop loving their jingle 'homecoming' but even I can admit that this was their only hit. 'Scarlett Johansson' is the only other that ain't too shabby but otherwise I reackon they should stick to DJ and mashing. That they are good at.

Check out their remixes of Lo-Fi Fink and Au revoir Simon remixes on http://www.myspace.com/theteenagersremix

Their new single 'Love No' was recently released, which also has a cover by Soko, but I ain't a fan.

They're playing in London on 7/April for a mere £7.50 and only because the intro of 'Homecoming' makes my heart skip a beat everytime I hear it, will I be there front row and centre between the 14-18 year old prom kings and queens.

Their debut album 'Reality Check' came out Jan 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful