Saturday 8 May 2010

MTV Movie Awards Promo - Fail @ Funny



2010'S MTV Movie Awards will be hosted by none other than comedian and all-round funny, crude and crass american-indian (not Red Indian) Aziz Ansari. The promotional virals have all ready started flooding the internet with celebrities including Kristen Bell (boring blonde), Puff I mean P.Diddy and pretty boy Zac Efron. FYI Zac Efron it seems you're slowly being overshadowed by a younger prettier version of yourself. Hello Justin Bieber.

Anyway the shin-dig takes place on 6 June and in anticipation of the star-studded event the above is one of two videos from the advertising campaign. Take a gander. I'm just not feelin' 'em. You ain't got nothin' o'er Sarah Silverman, Aziz. Even if you are best-friends with Kanye West, James Murphy and TVOTR's Dave Sitek. (Check out Aziz & Sitek's mix-tape here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you looking at?

My photo
I am more than prone to monologues; however, this is solely due to the manner in which they compliment a witty anecdote and their ability to resemble concrete evidence when it is so obviously lacking. I often wish I could emulate that aloof character who coolly stands in the corner smiling mysteriously as if she has a secret. However, I fear resisting the temptation to involve myself in other people’s conflicts and responding through body language rather than verbose banter may come across as contrived and arrogant. And, I am not willing to take that chance.

Ye Faithful